"Web appeal is the new curb appeal."
Forbes.com Oct. 17, 2008
"Some 80% of homebuying interest begins
on the Internet."
Virtual Tour Frequently Asked Questions
1) How do I go about ordering my virtual tour from All A
You can place your order by calling us directly at (508)
942-6763 or go to our Ordering
submit the form.
2) How quickly will my order be processed?
We will make every effort to contact you within 24 hours to schedule
3) How do I pay for my virtual tour?
At this time, we can only accept cash or personal checks.
4) How should I prepare the property for a virtual tour?
Try to remove any clutter, knick knacks or excessive items on counters,
as that can sometimes make a space appear smaller.
5) How long does a typical property take to photograph?
Plan on about an hour for us to photograph a typical property.
6) Can my virtual tour be posted to Realtor.com?
Yes, if requested, we will post your tour to Realtor.com for an
additional fee of $25 (free for Showcase Members).